General Mills Released Job Openings On 08-03-2023. General Mills, Inc., is an American multinational manufacturer and seller of branded consumer foods sold through retail stores. It is headquartered in Golden Valley, Minnesota, Minnesota..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for General Mills s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
General Mills Recruiting CA,MBA Finance,BCom,BMS,BAF Candidates with 04+ Years of Experience for Financial Analyst Position.Complete Details for the Financial Analyst as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Mumbai
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 08-03-2023
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Related Job: PSU Job : Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) Recruitment 2023 For CA/CMA/MBA (Last Date to Apply: 11-03-2023)
Job Description/Skills Required
The Analyst role provides key support to aid in the financial management of trade and ensures accuracy, audit, and control of trade funds/promotions and pricing for the General Mills Business.This position is responsible for providing Reporting, Analytics & Visualization support to the Sales Finance Analyst, Sales & other Stakeholders to aid their day-to-day decision making. Also, will be responsible for maintaining, validating, and auditing business data for consistency and accuracyAdditionally, the Analyst role provides support to the business on pricing action consultation by understanding the requirement, translating in the correct format, and updating in the system adhering to SOX and audit requirements.Job Responsibilities50% of Time Reporting & Analysis
- Prepare and publish excel/visualization dashboards for Trade movement and margin with various cuts as per customer, category, monthly/quarterly/annual comparisons etc.
- Planning, budgeting, & updating trade funds in partnership with Sales Finance team
- Variance analysis for Off- invoice and trade funds
- Proactive Management of Aged Promotions to help enable timely Rightsizing /Finalizing and identify trade fallout opportunity through Trade fallout and stale promotion report
- Manage Overspend & Underspend – Audit, Reporting, Root Cause Analysis & Follow ups
- Support process for monthly review of promotions through Trade explanation report
- Proactively manage the price templates to ensure accurate approval sequence, formatting, formulas, etc.
- Provide historical comparative framework and guidance around future pricing execution
- Challenge status quo in seeking new solutions and recommending opportunities for standardization & enhancement
Click here for Official notification and Apply