Wipro Released Job Openings On 06-08-2021.EWipro BPO, the Business Process Outsourcing arm of Wipro Technologies, the Global Information Technology, Consulting, and Outsourcing Business of Wipro Limited (NYSE: WIT) was awarded the ‘Service Provider Excellence’ Award in the ‘Best IT Enablement in BPO’ category, at the Outsourcing Center’s 15th Annual Outsourcing and Service Provider Excellence Awards’ 2011. The awards were organized by Alsbridge Inc, a global advisory firm with expertise in IT & BPO, shared services and Finance & Accounting and benchmarking..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Wipro s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Wipro Recruiting B.Com/BSc/BBA/B.A/B.E/B.Tech Candidates with 00-01+ Years of Experience for Associate – Payments Position.Complete Details for the Associate – Payments as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Hyderabad/Secunderabad (WFH during Covid)
- No of Vacancies:50
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 06/08/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Good written and verbal Communication skills in English.
- Excellent Communication skills with a proactive and positive approach to task.
- Analytical approach & logical skills with attention to detail.
- Should be comfortable to work for 24 Hrs. shift/Rotational Shift and Rotational week-off.
- Preferred Knowledge and/or Experience in internet, Credit Card, Transactional Monitoring, online payment, & risks Involved in online transactions.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Personal Experience using internet websites and social communication tools.
- Should be able to follow policies & Procedures diligently as prescribed by the business.