Fortis Healthcare Released Job Openings On 06-08-2021.Fortis Healthcare International AG is a Swiss multinational pharmaceutical company headquartered in Basel, Switzerland. It is one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world. Fortis Healthcare Clozapine, Diclofenac, Carbamazepine, Valsartan, Imatinib Mesylate, Cyclosporine, Letrozole, Methylphenidate, Terbinafine, Dipheroxyrox and others..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Fortis Healthcare s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Fortis Healthcare Recruiting CA,CS,ICWA (CMA),B.Com,M.Com,MBA Candidates with 00-04+ Years of Experience for Assistant Manager Finance Position.Complete Details for the Assistant Manager Finance as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Delhi / NCR
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary:5,50,000 – 8,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 06/08/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Prepare and analyze the monthly financial information and MIS.
- Verify updation and timely generation of the MIS to help senior management make informed decisions.
- Assist the financial controller in the preparation of the annual budget and financial forecasting.
- Monitor all capital expenditures against the annual budget and work towards effective cost control while adhering to the departmental SOPs
- Present budget comparisons against the actual on a regular basis and highlight any deviation found to the reporting authority.
- Monitors cost and profit performance of all departments regularly and suggest corrective action wherever needed.
- Provide timely payment to the vendors as per the purchase order.
- Carry out daily banking activities including L/C documentation.
- Conduct departmental audits on regular basis to ensure that all the processes and documentation are in place.
- Interface with the external and internal statutory auditors.
- Periodically review the state of various contracts and their renewal.
- Provide guidance to the team members in routine operations.