Tata Consultancy Services(TCS) Released Job Openings On 11/10/2022.Tata Consultancy Services is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai. It is a part of the Tata Group and operates in 149 locations across 46 countries.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Tata Consultancy Services(TCS) Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible can submit application along with resume.
Tata Consultancy Services(TCS) Recruiting BE/B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc/MS Graduates with 03+ years Experience for Full Stack Developer Position.Complete Details for the Full Stack Developer as follows.
Important Details :
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application:10/10/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: Interested professionals who are available on 12th OCTOBER 2022(WEDNESDAY) can share their resumes at SRISHTI.SHARMA3@TCS.COM
Job Description/Skills Required
TCS presents an excellent opportunity for .NET Full Stack Developers on 12th OCTOBER 2022(WEDNESDAY).
- Relevant Experience (Yrs) : 3+ years
- Role: Senior .NET Full Stack Developer
- Required Skillset : .NET Core Full Stack Developer + React Js
- Location – Hyderabad
- TCS Eligibility Criteria:
- *BE/B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc/MS with minimum 3 years of relevant IT-experience post Qualification.
- *B.Sc Graduates with minimum 4+ years of relevant IT-experience post qualification.
- *Only Full Time courses would be considered.
- *Consistent academic records class X onwards (Minimum 50%)
- *Candidates who have attended TCS interview in the last 3 months need not apply.
- Interested professionals send your updated CV & the below details:
- Total Experience:
- Relevant Experience:
- Notice Period:
- Current CTC:
- Expected CTC:
- PAN Card No:
- Education or career gap (if any):
- EP Reference Number (if already registered with TCS) –
- Are you available on 12th OCTOBER 2022(WEDNESDAY) for Interview through Video Mode – Yes/No