Capgemini Recruiting Any Graduate for the position Finance Auditor .This position requires Any Graduate with prior experience. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 11th oct 2022 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- Finance Auditor
|Salary Offering||Not Disclosed|
|Hiring Designation||Finance Auditor|
|No Vacancy||Not Disclosed|
Job Role or Description
- The Group Internal Audit Department operates independently and reports functionally to Capgemini Audit Committee and administratively to the Group Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
- GIA provides an independent, systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve risk management, control and governance processes for the Group s various strategic business units, business units and functions (e.g., Sales, Delivery, Finance, Procurement, and HR) Is recognized as the catalyst for strengthening the organization s control performance
- The GIA team consists of professionals from Audit, Finance, Technology, IT Security domains with different nationalities, headed by the Group CAO (Chief Audit Officer), and it operates out of Paris, France and Mumbai, India
- Direct interaction with the Leadership team (CEO, CFO, CIO, etc.) across the Capgemini Group
- Travel and exposure to team members in all countries and functions, providing broader horizons and enhanced networking and career opportunities
- Opportunity to gain broad knowledge of Group operations in the various business units, and deeper domain expertise.
- Experience of operating in a multicultural business environment, and the chance to gain a strong understanding of overall business processes
Company Profile Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of over 300,000 team members in nearly 50 countries.