Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2021. Reserve Bank of India recruiting S.S.C./Matriculation for Security Guard and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
The Reserve Bank of India is India’s central bank, responsible for the issue and supply of the Indian rupee and the regulation of the Indian banking system. It also manages the country’s main payment systems and works to promote its economic development.. Eligibility for the Security Guard as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Reserve Bank of India
- Location :India
- Post Name: Security Guard
- Qualification: S.S.C./Matriculation
- No of Vacancies:241
- Details of Salary:10,940 – Rs. 23,700
- Opening date for online Application:07/02/2021
- Last Date: 12/02/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:-NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Reserve Bank of India (RBI) invites applications from eligible Ex Servicemen candidates for 241 posts of Security Guards in various offices of the Bank.Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online by 12-02-2021 , after making sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria.
Mode of Recruitment :
Selection for the post will be through a competitive Test (Online Test) followed by Physical Test. Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of marks in Online Test. The shortlisted candidates will have to appear for a Physical test which will be of qualifying in nature.
Details of Online Test:
|Name of the subject (Objective)||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Test of Reasoning||40||40||80 minutes|
There will not be any negative marking for wrong answer.
How to Apply :
Candidates should fill application only through provided online facility. Candidates should fill required details carefully in online application. Candidates should fill personal email id and mobile number in online Application. Scanned copy of latest passport size photograph, signature and other required documents should upload in appropriate place in online application. After final submission of application, a print of application should retain for future use