DXC Technology Released Job Openings On 27-07-2021.DXC is the world€™s leading independent, end- to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology is a $25 billion company with a 60-year legacy of delivering results for thousands of clients in more than 70 countries. Our technology independence, global talent and extensive partner network combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for DXC Technology s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
DXC Technology Recruiting B.Com Candidates with 04-08+ Years of Experience for Payroll Accounting Position.Complete Details for the Payroll Accounting as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Chennai, Bangalore/Bengaluru
- No of Vacancies:03
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 27/07/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
- Interested can share their profile to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- • Perform the fundamental payroll validations • Ensure deductions are made as per statutory compliance • Ensure all the statutory payments are initiated before the due • Assists department in completing and understanding of statutory changes made by Government • Collaborate with payroll team members for smooth month end closure • Handle the employee queries and provide apt resolution on time • Analyze and prepare various payroll audit report • Perform the independent internal audit on all the payroll activities completed daily • Complete the payroll audit activity as per stipulated timeline • Audit samples should be collected based on the activity • Ensure audit evidences are saved in the shared folder • Co-ordinate with Internal audit team during the quarterly/yearly audit • Validate and approve the evidences share to external and SOX auditors. • Validate the investment proof documents and conduct audit on the same • Develop internal audit reports and drove process improvement initiatives • Prepares, analyzes, and publishes monthly Audit report • Maintains integrity of accounting and budgeting software systems by checking for errors and inconsistencies.