Deloitte Released Job Openings On 31-08-2021.Deloitte is a multinational company providing corporate professional services. It is not only one of the four largest companies providing accounting services but also the largest professional services network in terms of revenue in the world. The company is headquartered in London, UK and is spread across many countries around the world.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Deloitte s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Deloitte Recruiting CA/CS/MBA Candidates with 01-02+ Years of Experience for Tax- Transfer Pricing-Assistant Manager Position.Complete Details for the Tax- Transfer Pricing-Assistant Manager as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bengaluru
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 31/08/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Drafting transfer pricing study reports to be maintained as contemporaneous documentation
- Preparation and filing of accountant’s report in Form No.3CEB stating the cross-border transactions / domestic transactions (as applicable) of multinational corporations
- Drafting of submissions, appeals, etc. to be filed with the respective tax authorities in the appropriate syntax
- Conducting benchmarking studies on external database e.g. AceTP, Capitaline, etc.
- Suggesting clients on the appropriate arm’s length margin / range to be maintained through advisory planning memos
- Assisting seniors in representation before the tax authorities like TPOs, AOs, CIT (A), etc.
- Assisting in Transfer pricing advisory and restructuring assignments
- Involving in key Transfer Pricing Planning assignments including Cost Allocation, Profit Planning, Shifting to a Low Risk Model, Agreements review and Intellectual Property Restructuring
- Advising clients on the applicability / impact of the latest amendments related to transfer pricing