Collabera Released Job Openings On 08-09-2021. Collabera is ranked amongst the top 10 Information Technology (IT) staffing firms in the U.S., with more than $550 million in sales revenue and a global presence that represents approximately 12,000+ professionals across North America (U.S., Canada), Asia Pacific (India, Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia) and the United Kingdom. We support our clients with a strong recruitment model and a sincere commitment to their success, which is why more than 75% of our clients rank us amongst their top three staffing suppliers..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Collabera s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Collabera Recruiting CA,MBA/PGDM Candidates with 05-07+ Years of Experience for Financial Analyst Position.Complete Details for the Financial Analyst as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Mumbai (All Areas) (WFH during Covid)
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 08/09/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
- Please share your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Ensure that financial closing & reporting requirements are to be delivered accurately, on time, to the required standards, and compliant with relevant policies and procedures
- Coordinating legal entity system updates, including uploading of any required documents into Citi Legal Entity Management System (CLEMS), resolving outstanding data issues by monitoring approvals in CLEMS, and following up where necessary to ensure that required entity updates occur
- Developing and implementing a process to ensure the accuracy of legal entity data by coordinating an overall review process, working with the Responsible Business and other control functions, (e.g., Product Control, Tax, Legal, Legal Bank Regulatory and Compliance), to ensure that this process is completed
- Reviewing and submitting the completed corporate governance semi-annual attestation, to be provided by the Legal Entity Lawyer(LEL), and attesting that all Board Members and Board appointed Officers are aware of their positions
- Key deliverables include Analyzing Profit & Loss A/c & Balance Sheet numbers, preparing management reports, Legal Entity Change requests supporting capital infusion/liquidation
- Prepare and post the accounting entries required for the correct financial reporting.
- Preparing & reviewing the US/Local UK GAAP reporting requirement applies for the assigned entities, building & strengthening the internal control mechanism.
- Taking ownership of Balance Sheet accounts and ensuring the existence & validity of the strong & robust substantiating process.