Genpact Released Job Openings On 08-09-2021. Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. We do this by integrating lean principles, design thinking, analytics and digital technologies with our domain and industry expertise to deliver disruptive business outcomes – an approach we call Lean DigitalSM..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Genpact s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Genpact Recruiting CA,B.Com Candidates with 00-05+ Years of Experience for Financial Accountant Position.Complete Details for the Financial Accountant as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Hyderabad/Secunderabad
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 08/09/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- In this role, you will be responsible for all the activities related to month end closing activities. • Should have sound Record to Report knowledge! • Work Independently or take minimum support on reporting activities • Experience in ERP is a requirement (SAP desirable) • Prepare & Review of Balance Sheet Accounts Reconciliations • Good Interpersonal Skills • Able to handle all R2R quires with minimum support • Perform month end accounting, preparation and posting of journals into GL • Perform variance analysis, write commentaries on actuals vs forecast / budgets to identify the key drivers and help the business to make decisions • Critical support for analysis and decision making by providing consolidated snapshot post month end close as per the requirement • Work constantly with the onshore team to resolve any highlighted issues along with owning control • Ability to identify and report variances between Actuals and Forecast/Budget • Performing deliverables aligned on forecast reporting. • Explaining the causes of different cost heads of the various functions and assisting in communicating these to the Onshore partners..