Jones Lang LaSalle(JLL) Released Job Openings On 19/08/2023..JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Jones Lang LaSalle(JLL) s Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Jones Lang LaSalle(JLL) Recruiting B. Com,MBA with 03-07 years experience For Financial Accountant position.Strong Finance background, Commerce graduate or Post Graduate/CA Inter is preferred.Minimum 3-5 years of Operational/General ledger accounting and Finance experience including Profit & loss analysis, Balance sheet overview, experience in real estate accounting is a plus.
Important Details :
- Location :Hybrid – Gurgaon
- No of Vacancies: 08
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application: 19/08/2023
- Mode of application :Online
Job Description/Skills Required
- Responsible for the General Ledger month-end close, including accruals, funding, payments and others, actual to budget variance review, cash management, audits, bank reconciliations, spreadsheet preparation, and acquiring a expert knowledge of real estate accounting software.
- Prepare timely and accurate monthly property financial statements for respective aligned portfolio by deadlines established within Client Accounting Services and by external Client. Prepare additional schedules, which are required to support account balances or are specifically required by owners.
- Submit financial statements and work papers in reviewable form (including documentation) and within the proper time frame for review.
- Responsible for cash management of assigned properties.
- Insure that all bank statements are reconciled on a timely basis and follow-up on all outstanding checks and reconciling items monthly.
- Assume responsibility for the coordination and organization of year-end audit work and preparation of supporting schedules.
- Responsible for performing all operational activities assigned to accounts handled
Sounds like you? To apply, you need to have:
- Strong analytical skills with an attention to detail logical thinking and carry a positive attitude to develop solutions quickly
- Impactful communication (written and verbal) to interact with clients and strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated consistency in values, principles and work ethics
- Working knowledge of MS office (MS word, excel, PowerPoint, outlook) required
- Works within established procedures with a moderate degree of supervision
- Identifies the problem and all relevant issues in straightforward situations, assesses each using standard procedures, and makes sound decisions
Please share your resume at email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com