Capgemini Released Job Openings On 19/08/2023.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Capgemini s Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Capgemini Recruiting CA Freshers with Excellent Communication Skills.Should be flexible to work in Night Shift(US Shift).Should be ready to Work from Office.Should have all mandatory documents for BGV proceedings.
Important Details :
- Location : Kolkata,West Bengal
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application:19/08/2023
- Mode of application :Walk In
- Time and Venue : 23 August , 9.30 AM – 2.00 PM
Capgemini “India” | KOLKATA Unitech Infospace Complex, Tower A3 1st Floor, New Town, Rajarhat, Kolkata – 700156Contact – Sanchari Dutta
Job Description/Skills Required
- Preparation of month end balance sheet and profit & loss analysis.
- Prepare and post month end close journals.
- Secure all month end accruals are posted.
- Fixed asset accounting and reporting.
- Perform monthly Bank/GL reconciliations.
- Completing account reconciliation within due time.
- Maintaining strict deadline and TAT.
- Good coordination required between different overseas team.
- Should have prior experience in month end GL closing.
- General Ledger/General Accounting (R2R).
- Validation and review of GL accounts and contents.
- Prepare monthly/quarterly/annual reports.
- Prepare statutory reporting and validation.
- Thing to carry:
- Updated resume (2 hard copies).
- A Valid Govt ID Proof (Aadhaar Card).
- Vaccination Certificate (Hard Copy/Soft Copy)
About Company: Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of over 300,000 team members in nearly 50 countries.