Jones Lang LaSalle(JLL) Released Job Openings On 27/09/2023..JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Jones Lang LaSalle(JLL) s Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Jones Lang LaSalle(JLL) Recruiting Strong Finance background, Commerce graduate or Postgraduate/CA Inter with 3-5.5 years of Operational/General ledger accounting and Finance experience including Profit & loss analysis and balance sheet overview, Experience in real estate accounting is a plus for Senior Finance Analyst – General Accounting.
Important Details :
- Location :Hybrid – Gurgaon
- No of Vacancies: NA
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application: 27/09/2023
- Mode of application :Online
Job Description/Skills Required
- Responsible for preparing and posting month-end close journal entries (accrual, prepayments, mortgage, etc.)
- Responsible for posting accounting corrections/reclassifications entries to ensure accurate accounting records against the income and expenses accounts
- Prepare monthly bank and mortgage reconciliation and follow up on any outstanding or un-reconciled items
- Conduct monthly variance analysis for balance sheet and P&L codes to determine the reason for deviations beyond the threshold limit
- Timely preparation of monthly financial packages in accordance to meet the deadline established within Client Accounting Services and by external Clients.
- Review, verify, approve invoices and raise check requests, research and resolve invoice discrepancies if any, and monitor the accounts to ensure payments are up to date.
- Responsible for cash management of assigned properties, which includes the review of client’s bank statements, and having deposits applied against tenants.
- Ensure that the reconciliation of tenant service revenue and cost of tenant service revenue are completed each month, and the open items are followed up diligently
- Responsible for arranging monthly funding from clients to accommodate payments and/or distribution to client
- Assume responsibility for the coordination and organization of year-end audit work and preparation of supporting schedules.