Philips Released Job Openings On 27/09/2023.Koninklijke Philips N.V., commonly shortened to Philips, is a Dutch multinational conglomerate corporation that was founded in Eindhoven in 1891. Since 1997, it has been mostly headquartered in Amsterdam, though the Benelux headquarters is still in Eindhoven.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Philips s Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Philips Recruiting CA with 2+ year of experience post qualification for Statutory Accounting Manager position.Should have experience in stat accounting process, can be from organizations like Shell, Big 4s, Caterpillar etc. Having exposure in process transitions and project management.
Important Details :
- Location : Chennai
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application:27/09/2023
- Mode of application :Online
Job Description/Skills Required
- Monitors & prepares Statutory financials as per local GAAP/IFRS.
- Keeps him/herself updated with changes on statutory & tax rules and regulations; assesses business impact.
- Manager Global Statutory audits from Chennai Hub.
- Ensures that non-recurring transactions are properly accounted, documented and that they pass their audit reviews. Establishes (local) policies & procedures for statutory accounting & reporting, including statutory accounts.
- Designs & adjusts statutory processes, procedures, document flow & controls. Supports statutory audits. Fulfills requests from regulatory & tax authorities.
- Ensures that non-recurring transactions are properly accounted for and documents are properly stored.
- For Holding: Supports with footnote information on the Annual Report.
- Support Process transition from various markets.
Knowledge And Skills Required
- Handled international statutory Accounting or Audit activities
- Preferably used any stat accounting tool
- Experienced in process transitions
- Need to handle Balance sheet reconciliation
- Review Trial balance
- Prepare financial statements
- Understanding of GAAP/IFRS
- Good in project management skills.
Soft Skills Required
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Good in stake holder management
- Ability to work independently
- Highly driven, energetic, flexible, resourceful & ability to multitask
- Clarity of thoughts and vision
- Ability to ideate and bring solutions to the table
- Adherence to timelines, without sacrificing quality of output
- Hands on and detail oriented, with a strong ability to co-ordinate across different Geographies and with different stakeholders at Exec and Director levels
- Straightforward, honest and succinct communicator. Can organize, clarify and communicate complex ideas quickly, succinctly and accurately.
- Creative. Demonstrated ability to think innovatively connecting the dots where others cannot when it comes to consumer/ customer and user data to create business building insights