Genpact Released Job Openings On 23/09/2023.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Genpact s Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Genpact Recruiting Charted Accountant (CA)/ MBA/CPA (US) Graduates for Manager – FP&A position.Complete Details for the Manager – FP&A as follows.Financial Planning & Analysis entails becoming objective and strategic financial partners, drive meaningful and efficient financial planning and analysis to support key business decisions.
Genpact Important Details :
- Location : Gurugram – Hybrid
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 23/09/2023
- Mode of application :Online
Job Description/Skills Required
- Financial Planning & Forecasting: Ensuring annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting and analysis requirements are achieved accurately, completely, and on a timely basis.
- Financial Analysis & driving profitability: Provide and present meaningful, concise, and clear analysis, including variance analysis on financial issues and performance (actual versus budget/forecast/prior quarter/prior year, etc.)
- MIS reporting: Publishing various dashboards to stakeholders.
- Revenue / Cost accruals: Monitoring month/quarter-end book closure activities. Ensuring revenue / cost is booked timely and accurately.
Qualifications we seek in you! Minimum Qualifications
- Charted Accountant (CA)/ MBA/CPA (US)
- Proficiency in FP&A reporting and forecasting tools, and Excel/ PowerPoint
- Preferable to have good knowledge of Anaplan and related tools like Power BI
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Should be proficient in communication (Verbal and Written)
About Company: Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. We do this by integrating lean principles, design thinking, analytics and digital technologies with our domain and industry expertise to deliver disruptive business outcomes – an approach we call Lean DigitalSM.