Caterpillar Released Job Openings On 23/09/2023.Caterpillar Inc. is an American Fortune 500 corporation and the world’s largest construction-equipment manufacturer. In 2018, Caterpillar was ranked number 65 on the Fortune 500 list and number 238 on the Global Fortune 500 list. Caterpillar stock is a component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Caterpillar Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Caterpillar Recruiting CA with 00-02+years experience for Accountant Legal Entity position.Complete Details for the Accountant Legal Entity as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bengaluru
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 23/09/2023
- Mode of application :Online
Job Description/Skills Required
- Financial Reporting
- Preparation of Financial Statements and audit schedules needed for the Legal Entity to comply with regulatory requirements of the Local GAAP and other compliance obligations.
- Analysis of financial results to arrive at meaningful conclusions
- Understand and perform Audit adjustments based on GAAP differences and significance of the transactions
- Reconciliation of local GAAP & US GAAP accounting profits.
- Support filing of statutory reports with assistance from legal teams
- Project Management
- Coordination with statutory auditors for ensuring timely provision of information
- Coordinate with other functional groups to compile and review all financial information required for Financial Statements and audit validations
- Resolving audit questions and managing discussions with audit supervisors and guide other legal entity team members with respect to preparation and presentation of financials.
- Support Other Local Compliances
- The Incumbent will work with Tax groups (both Direct and Indirect) to assist them with specific requests on data / information feed that involve statutory reports to meet with tax compliances (Assessments/ Audits/ Transfer Pricing, etc).
- Advisor to the business on matters concerning local statutory requirements
- Business & Regulatory Acumen
- Keep self abreast of the changes in regulations that have an impact on the statutory reporting
- Continue to work closely with the business / operations teams to understand the business model and changes