D. E. Shaw group Released Job Openings On 10/02/2023.D. E. Shaw India Private Limited (D. E. Shaw India) is an integral part of the D. E. Shaw group, a global investment & technology development firm. Established in 1996 as a technological development center, D. E. Shaw India has expanded its business into a broad range of software and financial activities. Its staff collaborates with colleagues around the world not only to build cutting-edge proprietary software systems that form an intrinsic part of the D. E. Shaw group’s investment activities but also to provide research & operations support to the firm’s systematic, discretionary, & hybrid strategies.
D. E. Shaw group Vacancy Details:
D. E. Shaw group Recruiting CA Graduates with 00-02 years experience for Analyst – Tax position.Complete Details for the Analyst – Tax as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Hyderabad, Telangana, India Hybrid
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application: 10/02/2023
- Mode of application :Online
- Contact : Interested candidates can apply through our website: https://www.deshawindia.com/recruit/jobs/Ads/LinkedIn/AnTaxSep2022
Job Description/Skills Required
In this role, you’ll be required to prepare, review, and file D. E. Shaw’s hedge Investment funds income tax returns and issue annual tax information (Sch. K-1s) to investors. You’ll review tax information to be included in various regulatory filings (tax audits, state tax returns, etc.) and interact with the D. E. Shaw’s various financial operations teams and the tax planning team. You’ll be required to prepare, review, and issue quarterly investor tax estimate statements. Further, you’ll need to compute funds’ taxable income calculations/allocation for various D. E. Shaw’s hedge funds, as well as for investors, which includes analysing book to tax differences, tax depreciation analysis, and various taxable income allocation methodologies. Additionally, you’ll be expected to periodically compute various state taxes; pay state tax authorities and address to tax notices. You’ll also need to periodically present D. E. Shaw’s hedge funds taxable income analysis to senior management and address queries raised by investors on their taxable income calculations.
Who We’re Looking For
- The ideal candidate will be CA (Chartered Accountant) having zero to two years of work experience in Financial Services Industry, or a large audit firm.
- Hands on experience in Tax domain (Indian, US or International) is preferable
- The candidate should be self-motivated, have strong accounting, analytical & problem-solving skills, quick learner, gives high attention to detail and is able to meet tight deadlines
- Candidate should have excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills are essential, good understanding of financial instruments will be a strong plus