Wells Fargo Released Job Openings On 20/05/2023.Wells Fargo & Company is an American multinational financial services company with corporate headquarters in San Francisco, California; operational headquarters in Manhattan; and managerial offices throughout the United States and internationally…Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Wells Fargo s Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Wells Fargo Recruiting BCom/BBA/BBM/CA Inter Graduate with 10+Years Experience for Finance Analyst Position.Complete Details for the Finance Analyst follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bangalore
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 20/05/2023
- Mode of application :Online
See Also : KPMG Work From Home & Office Job Opportunity
Job Description/Skills Required
- Manage the Reference Data Mapping which includes Hierarchy updates, Model and Recovery mappings across different horizontals
- Ensure that correct allocation methodologies are updated on a quarterly basis across horizontals
- Determine true ups required for any Under/over recovery for individual horizontals
- Prepare reports as per business demand
- Work in a small dedicated team but with reach into other stakeholder groups
- Partner with Business Finance teams across different horizontals to ensure that the teams have a strong sense of teamwork to accomplish the goals of Enterprise Analytics & Allocations.
- Deliver ad-hoc analysis to support various business line questions related to cost development activities
- Provide support to the business with various issue management related tasks or activities
- Maintain a balance between operational efficiency, effectiveness and risk mitigation in order to achieve goals
- Contribute towards Global projects as part of Transformation agenda set by the EAA team
- Identify opportunities for process improvements within the scope of responsibilities
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
Click here for Official notification and Apply