Genpact Released Job Openings On 20/05/2023.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Genpact s Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Genpact Recruiting B.Com,CA Inter,ICWA Inter,Post Graduate,MBA Finance graduates with 01+ years experience for Assistant Manager – FPNA position.
Genpact Important Details :
- Location : Noida
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application: 20/05/2023
- Mode of application :Online
Job Description/Skills Required
In this role, you will be responsible for the Financial Planning and Analysis role. You should possess strong SME knowledge in budgeting, forecasting, and variance analysis and should have handled an ideal team size of 10-15 resources.Responsibilities
- Yearly financial planning, monthly forecasting of revenue and all cost lines including headcount, compensation grid, capacity optimization, efficiency targets, utilization levels etc. and drive it through Performance reviews and Dashboards
- Supervise targets/budgets and course corrections against plan Vs actual, Function wise presentation of monthly Financials and key financial levers will be a part of this role
- Review Month close activities for the businesses, support in deal vs. Projected P&L of all new deals, help operating leaders to understand the key financial metrics to drive efficiency and profitability.
- Provide financial support to the business in the short term and long term strategy like new site setup, Joint Venture, change in Org structure, cost-benefit analysis etc.
About Company: Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. We do this by integrating lean principles, design thinking, analytics and digital technologies with our domain and industry expertise to deliver disruptive business outcomes – an approach we call Lean DigitalSM.