Wells Fargo Recruitment 2021. Wells Fargo recruiting CA/CFA/MBA for Treasury Finance Sr Consultant and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education .Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories. Eligibility for the Treasury Finance Sr Consultant as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Wells Fargo
- Location :Chennai
- Post Name: Treasury Finance Sr Consultant
- Qualification: CA/CFA/MBA
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 16/06/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Develop and maintain the principles, methodologies and policy documentation,
- Oversee the implementation of Well Fargo & Company’s policies for internal controls over Risk Reporting in EMEA Corporate Treasury (including RMII, G&O and COSO frameworks) and strategic planning for on-going compliance with the polices (proactive anticipation of internal control related matters). This responsibility includes ensuring the EMEA/APAC teams are compliant with WF EUCT and Model policies and support the implementation of any policy changes/new requirements,
- Interface with external & internal auditors, regulators and others on issues including control related matters,
- Maintain and update the BCP process,
- Manage and coordinate the legal entity score card process,
- Manage the coordination and submission of all documents prepared for the various Governance meetings including ALCO, ExCo and Board. Ensure all requests are submitted by the due date and all ad-hoc requests are completed in a timely manner.
- Act as a change agent for continual improvement of the Corporate Treasury control environment and governance,
- Lead the validation and challenge of documentation of regulatory and internal control deficiencies, including issue description, root cause, unmitigated impact, and corrective actions,
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Wells Fargo Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Wells Fargo Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.