PwC Recruitment 2021. PwC recruiting CA / CPA/ ICWA / CMA/MBA for Management Consulting – Finance Effectiveness – Associate and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education .PricewaterhouseCoopers is a multinational professional services network of companies that works in partnership under the PWC brand. PwC is the second largest professional services network in the world and is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms along with Deloitte, EY and KPMG. Eligibility for the Management Consulting – Finance Effectiveness – Associate as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: PwC
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name: Management Consulting – Finance Effectiveness – Associate
- Qualification: CA / CPA/ ICWA / CMA/MBA
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 16/06/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Invite and give in the moment feedback in a constructive manner.
- Share and collaborate effectively with others.
- Identify and make suggestions for improvements when problems and/or opportunities arise.
- Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly.
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
- Keep up-to-date with developments in area of specialism.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner – verbally and in the materials I produce.
- Build and maintain an internal and external network.
- Seek opportunities to learn about how PwC works as a global network of firms.
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in PwC Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with PwC Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.