Mercedes-Benz-Daimler Recruitment 2021. Mercedes-Benz-Daimler recruiting M.Com / CA / ICWA Inter for Indirect Taxation and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education .Mercedes-Benz-Daimler AG is a German multinational automotive corporation headquartered in Stuttgart, Baden-Wటrttemberg, Germany. It is one of the leading car and truck manufacturers in the world. Mercedes-Benz-Daimler-Benz was formed in 1926 with the merger of Benz & C and Mercedes-Benz-Daimler Motor Gessels. Eligibility for the Indirect Taxation as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Mercedes-Benz-Daimler
- Location :Pune
- Post Name: Indirect Taxation
- Qualification: M.Com / CA / ICWA Inter
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 18/06/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Ensure tax compliance for states other than Maharashtra, including, checking credit availability, gross liability, net liability, payments, preparation and filing of tax returns (Indirect Taxes), etc.
- Coordinate for litigation pertaining to indirect taxes and attend appeals
- Maintain and update tax conditions and codes in SAP for tax calculations (for indirect taxes)
- Digitally Savvy
- Strong in Analytical & Conceptual Thinking
- Solution Oriented & Pragmatic
- Creative & Trend Setting
- Able to collaborate remotely
- Resilient & able to cope with uncertainty
- Strong in problem solving
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Mercedes-Benz-Daimler Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Mercedes-Benz-Daimler Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.