Wells Fargo Recruitment 2021. Wells Fargo recruiting CA,CMA,CPA,CA Inter,CMA Inter,MCom,MBA for Treasury Finance Cons and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 30 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients.Eligibility for the Treasury Finance Cons 3 as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Wells Fargo
- Location : Bengaluru
- Post Name: Treasury Finance Cons
- Qualification: CA,CMA,CPA,CA Inter,CMA Inter,MCom,MBA
- Experience:6-10 years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 17/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Managing data processes to support compliance with emerging regulations on liquidity management and stress testing
- Researching and enhancing reliability of liquidity related data across the firm
- Identifying and implementing solutions related to complex liquidity issues and contribute to on-going strategic decisions within Treasury and company-wide
- Preparation of additional ad-hoc analyses/presentations and completing special projects of varying life spans
- Assist in the development, maintenance and execution of Governance & Oversight framework documentation and controls including reconciliation and variance analysis
- Assisting in further development of proprietary reporting tools and testing of implementation of improvements/enhancements
- The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated track record of attention to detail, and critical thinking. They will possess excellent collaboration and organization skills, with the proven ability to develop cross-functional relationships and the capability to manage to deadlines. She/he will be able to work independently, be highly organized, able to prioritize multiple tasks, and take on new challenges.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.
Click here for notification and Apply