HSBC Recruitment 2021. HSBC recruiting B.Com/CA/CWA/MBA for Manager-Finance Operation GSC’s and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
HSBC Holdings plc is a British multinational investment bank and financial services holding company. It is the largest bank in Europe, with total assets of US$2.715 trillion.Eligibility for the Manager-Finance Operation GSC’s as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Bengaluru: HSBC
- Location : Gurgaon
- Post Name: Manager-Finance Operation GSC’s
- Qualification: B.Com/CA/CWA/MBA
- Experience:08+ years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 17/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Key responsibility is the production & review of Monthly, Quarterly, Yearly entity Reporting submissions and other related disclosure reporting in a timely, accurate and consistent format/manner
- The individual will be responsible for managing financial accounting / reporting process.
- Responsible for preparing financial reports as per requirement of IFRS / Finrep
- Responsible for meeting the defined SLAs and managing good relationship with the customer
- Ensuring all the BAU activities are done timely and accurately
- Co-ordinate & effectively communicate with other teams in diverse locations across in-country / GFC.
- Ensuring adherence to control in BAU process and keeping EUCs / SOPs updated.
- Be a team player in supporting any other OA activities, wherever applicable.
- Lead and execute process improvement initiatives within the team and improve efficiency
- Should possess knowledge around building Fee amortisation models and suggesting accounting treatments, to efficiently contribute to accurate functioning of the financial aspects of different product related models
- Provide timely PL & BS analysis and commentaries thereafter and provide review & sign off pack for Senior management
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.