Wells Fargo Recruitment 2021. Wells Fargo recruiting CA/CFA/MBA for Finance Sr Analyst and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 30 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients.Eligibility for the Finance Sr Analyst 3 as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Wells Fargo
- Location : Chennai
- Post Name: Finance Sr Analyst
- Qualification: CA/CFA/MBA
- Experience:8-10+ years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 27/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills combined with strategic business focus.
- Reputation for being a highly responsive individual who thrives on achieving results in a large, complex, diverse organization; who respects the culture, is flexible and adaptable.
- Energetic individual who is capable of addressing and acting on multiple issues simultaneously.
- Demonstrated effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to present and discuss information in a way that persuades others and enhances understanding at all levels.
- Proven ability to effectively communicate and interact with people at all levels of an organization.
- Perform monthly forecasts and annual plan for business units
- Conduct in-depth research of financials; analyze, interpret and report findings
- Work on hierarchy changes, general ledger entries, research and resolution of current charges to close AUs
- Manage and update standard monthly management reporting
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.