Deutsche Bank Recruitment 2021. Deutsche Bank recruiting B.com/BBA Finance for Associate and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Deutsche Bank AG is a German multinational investment bank and financial services company headquartered in Frankfurt, Germany, and dual-listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange and the New York Stock Exchange. The bank’s network spans 58 countries with a large presence in Europe, the Americas, and Asia.Eligibility for the Associate as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Deutsche Bank
- Location : Bengaluru
- Post Name: Associate
- Qualification: B.com/BBA Finance
- Experience: 7+ years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 27/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Review of documentation for entities such as corporation, charities,Trust, Funds, Special Purpose Vehicles (SPV’s) as per policy / jurisdiction for all KYC / CDD documentation and raising request for information/document required as per the procedure
- Review helpful ownership (BO) and key controller according policy and screen for sanctions and adverse media
- Verifying KYC documentation of the Clients to be adopted/reviewed
- Perform the risk assessment of the Client to be adopted/reviewed
- Signing off on new client adoptions and periodic reviews
- Manage New Client Adoption or Periodic Review stream, to ensure that all requests are approved in accordance with regulatory requirements and the bank’s internal policies
- Make recommendation on process improvements to increase efficiency and accuracy
- Maintain awareness of regulatory updates and incorporate process and procedural changes in the due diligence review process
- Performing QC checks on file submitted by makers
- Should Possess excellent knowledge in Regulatory requirement like FATCA, MIFID
- Well versed in screening portals like Fircosoft, Worldcheck, Lexis/Nexis. Detail knowledge of PEP investigations and Sanctions news
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.