GSK Recruitment 2021. GSK recruiting CA,CPA,ACCA,CIMA,CIA for Governance Manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume. GSK research, manufacture and make available a broad range of medicines and vaccines that benefit people. GSK believe in performance sustainability in all aspects of business. Our success over the years has depended on several factors including foray into diverse segments, creating products people value, making them widely accessible and operating efficiently. Our growth is backed with a strong reputation for genuine care for patients.. Eligibility for the Governance Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: GSK
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name: Governance Manager
- Qualification: CA,CPA,ACCA,CIMA,CIA
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 07/06/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Responsible to ensure all issues (control queries, exception requests and change requests) raised via the service catalogue are resolved within the time frame of Service level agreements Manage internal control framework tools, to standardize, simplify and strengthen GSK Finance control framework and provide guidance for non-standardized processes With a global remit across finance, responsible to work across GSK fostering a network of compliance champions across global finance (through multiple forums), providing global training material and global communications and providing sox testers, Compliance Champions, CoE team members and key personnel control change updates, including roll-out relevant training for future monitoring and testing, as well as leading practices and general risk mitigation/control advice. Responsible for gatekeeping and maintaining an appropriate financial internal control framework(s).) through following set governance and agreed steps. Required to: do the below prior to submitting changes for the approval of the VP: Initiate (design due to identifying a gap), approve or challenge (review change requests) or optimize (where improvement opportunities are highlighted), controls that mitigate risk.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in GSK Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with GSK Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.