WEIWO Communication Released Job Openings On 21-07-2021.Weiwo Communication Private Limited is a Private incorporated on 21 October 2014. It is classified as Subsidiary of Foreign Company and is registered at Registrar of Companies, Bangalore. Its authorized share capital is Rs. 72,300,000 and its paid up capital is Rs. 71,008,632. It is inolved in Business activities n.e.c…Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for WEIWO Communication s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
WEIWO Communication Recruiting CA/CA Inter/CS Inter/CMA Inter/B.Com/M.Com Candidates with 02-04+ Years of Experience for Accounts Executive Position.Complete Details for the Accounts Executive as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bangalore
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 21/07/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
- Time and Venue 22nd July – 23 July , 10.00 AM – 4.30 PM No 16/3, 3rd Floor, Adarsh Yelavathy Centre, Halasuru ,Cambridge Road, Jogupalya, BANGALORE, Karnataka, India Contact – Ravi
Related Job:GOVT: Bank of Baroda Released 31 Job Openings-Last Date:13/08/2021
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Data Entry Booking Provisions, booking expenses, making receipt entries, payment entries, contra entries in tally on daily basis. Bank Reconciliation Should download Bank statement and reconcile in tally on daily basis of both the Companies Co-ordinating with Finance supporting team coordinating and communicating with Finance supporting team of SVC and showrooms for bills submission and re-submission of return bills and balance confirmation from concern svc along with vendor. and sharing payment details for reconcile through statement/advice . Auditing of Bills & Vouchers Once bills are received from supporting team of both Comapany, I should audit and make a statement of those bills. Primary Payments Processes of rent, electricity, internet payments of all SVC and showrooms for payments. Preparing Rent payment schedule on monthly basis and sharing to supporting team for their HOD approval and also intimate supporting team for renew of agreements. Vendor Payments Collecting bills from SVC and showroom supporting team and follow up for approval, once approved will make payment through online. Statutory Payments Making sure that all statutory payments like ESI, EPF, TDS, GST and PT are done within due date. Preparing Reports Preparing National Company report on monthly basis, preparing budget report on monthly basis and other reports as required by Management.