The Phoenix Mills Limited Released Job Openings On 22-07-2021.Phoenix Mills Limited is India’s leading retail mall developer and operator with approximately 6 million square feet of retail space spread across 8 malls in 6 gateway cities of India..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for The Phoenix Mills Limited s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
The Phoenix Mills Limited Recruiting B.Com/ M.Com/ICWA Candidates with 03-05+ Years of Experience for Senior Executive – Credit Controls Position.Complete Details for the Senior Executive – Credit Controls as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Pune
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 22/07/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Related Job:GOVT: Bank of Baroda Released 31 Job Openings-Last Date:13/08/2021
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- External Interface (Enlist external agencies/authorities that you are required to deal with while discharging your duty) Financial institutions/ Corporate bodies Auditors Statutory/ Regulatory agencies Retailers Minimum Qualification (i.e education, training etc.) B.Com/ M.Com from a reputed institution/ ICWA Minimum Experience Around 3-5 years of industry experience in the finance function, with specific exposure to accounts receivable role Special Skills/Attributes (required for performing the job effectively) Sound Knowledge of Accounting Standards & Systems Understanding of Statutory/Regulatory Compliance Management Understanding of Financial Risk Management framework Overall Purpose/Objective Of the job Responsible for ensuring adherence to the defined credit policy for the Center and assist in reducing the credit outstanding for the Center by creating and maintaining the Master Sheet and continuously managing relationship with retailers.