Alankit limited Released Job Openings On 13-08-2021.Alankit Group is a conglomerate of 13 Group companies with diversified activities into Financial Services, e-Governance, Insurance and Health Care verticals. Alankit Assignments Ltd., the flagship company of the group commenced its business operations in 1995 under the guidance of a talented Visionary Entrepreneur, Mr. Alok Kumar Agarwal and made unhindered steady progress since then…Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Alankit limited s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Alankit limited Recruiting CA,B.Com,ICWA (CMA) Candidates with 01-02+ Years of Experience for Accounts Executive/Accountant Position.Complete Details for the Accounts Executive/Accountant as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :New Delhi
- No of Vacancies:05
- Details of Salary:₹ 1,75,000 – 3,50,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 13/08/2021
- Mode of application :Walkin
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
- Time and Venue 12th August – 13th August , 10 AM onwards Venue:- Alankit House, 4E/2 Jhandewalan Extension New Delhi -110 055 Landmark:- Near post office Nearest Metro Station:- Jhandewalan metro station gate no. 2 Date & Timing:- 26th November to 28th November 2020 @ 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM Contact – Ms. Pratiksha
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Person must have minimum 6 month – 1 year of experience of CA Firm (Mandatory).
- Person must have experience of Computax and Tally.
- To maintain books of accounts in Tally.
- Should be well versed with Accounting Knowledge, Journal and Ledger entries, Taxation etc.
- Preparing & issuing Tax invoices, payments, expense booking, preparing & maintaining vouchers
- Knowledge of Tally Erp 9, especially from GST point of view.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of GST Act, GST registration, GST payments & GST returns filing (GSTR-1, GSTR-2A, GSTR-3B, GSTR-7, and GSTR-9 etc.).
- To handle all reconciliation with inter branch.
- Preparation of the finalisation statement for the balance sheet.
- Conversant with all Monthly TDS Calculation & filing of Service Tax, PT and compliance related to TDS Payment.