Alankit limited Released Job Openings On 03-09-2021.Alankit Group is a conglomerate of 13 Group companies with diversified activities into Financial Services, e-Governance, Insurance and Health Care verticals. Alankit Assignments Ltd., the flagship company of the group commenced its business operations in 1995 under the guidance of a talented Visionary Entrepreneur, Mr. Alok Kumar Agarwal and made unhindered steady progress since then.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Alankit limited s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Alankit limited Recruiting B.Com/CA Candidates with 04-08+ Years of Experience for Chartered Accountant Position.Complete Details for the Chartered Accountant as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :New Delhi
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary: ₹ 4,00,000 – 8,50,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 03/09/2021
- Mode of application :Walkin
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
- Time and Venue 3rd September – 4th September , 9.30 AM – 1.30 PM Note:- Interested candidates can come for Face to Face round of Interview at : Alankit Limited Alankit House|4E/2 Jhandewalan Extension|New Delhi – 110055, INDIA
- Contact Person : Mr. Prince Chadha Contact – Mr. Prince Chadha
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Must be expertise in all the modules such as Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Cash Management, General Ledger and Inventory Modules.
- Preparation of monthly / quarterly / annually financials returns like Trial Balance, Profit & Loss a/c, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow statement, Ratios and Analytical points on Financials.
- Working knowledge of GST and GST registration and preparing and filing of Monthly / Quarterly GST returns and depositing of GST.
- Maintaining books and accounts as per GST prospective and GST calculation.
- Co-ordinate to statutory auditor to assure that financial statements are made in accordance with Accounting Standards prescribed.
- Co-ordinate to Internal Auditor to assure all compliance relation to internal audit with audit query resolve in time frame manner.
- Analysing & reviewing financial statements, fund flow / cost analysis reports & MIS reports on a regular basis.
- Handling Direct and Indirect tax assessments.
- Analysing variances between actuals and the budgeted /forecasted figures performing intercompany balance reconciliations on a quarterly basis.
- Generating MIS reports to provide feedback to the management on statements for purchase, budget, and cash and fund flow and so on.