Tata Consultancy Services Released Job Openings On 03-09-2021.Tata Consultancy Services is the largest IT company in India. It is the sole subsidiary of the Tata Group. It is headquartered in Mumbai, India. TCS operates in 149 locations, including 46 countries.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Tata Consultancy Services s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Tata Consultancy Services Recruiting BA, BBA, BBM, B.Com,MBA Candidates with 00-01+ Years of Experience for Citizen Service Executive Position.Complete Details for the Citizen Service Executive as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bengaluru
- No of Vacancies:15
- Details of Salary: 2,00,000 – 2,25,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 03/09/2021
- Mode of application :Walkin
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
- Time and Venue 6th September – 9th September , 10.00 AM – 4.00 PM Venue 1: Passport Seva Kendra, Lalbagh #45 Prestige Libra opposite to Urvasi theatre Lalbagh Road, Bangalore. Venue 2: Passport Seva Kendra, Saiarcade, Survey No: 56/P, Opp to Intel Office, Outer Ring Road, Devarabisanahalli Marathahalli, Bangalore
- Contact – Manoj ( 9742155222 )
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- 1. Required Qualification – BA, BBA, BBM, B.Com, B.Sc, BCA and MBA (with minimum 50% and above only) 2. Decent communication and interpersonal skills 3. Good personality and customer handling skills 4. Proficient in English and Kannada 5. Computer savvy and good keyboard skills with accuracy 6. Full time courses only can be considered. 7. Freshers preferred (2019, 2020 & 2021 Pass-outs) 8. Operational role 9. Not more than 2 years gap during education or employment in total Candidates who have attended TCS interview in the last 6 months need not apply. Mandatory Documents to be carried for the walk-in: 1. Resume 2.One Photograph (Passport Size) 3.Copy of Address proof, PAN (PAN is mandatory) 4.Class 10 Mark-Sheet 5.Class 12 Mark-Sheet 6.Bachelor Degree Mark-Sheets, Provisional or Degree Certificate 7.PG Mark-Sheets, Provisional or PG Certificate.