Cognizant Released Job Openings On 04/03/2023.Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. .
Cognizant Recruiting Any Graduate with 04-09 years experience for Developer position.Complete Details for the Developer as follows.
Important Details :
- Interview mode: Video discussion
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application: 04/03/2023
- Mode of application :Online
See Also : FRESHERS : Accenture Recruiting BCom/CA Inter/ICWA(Inter)/Master of Business Administration/MCom
Job Description/Skills Required
Desired Candidate Profile
- Experience with IDQ as a developer suite the applications and components that you can integrate with Informatica Power Center to deliver enterprise-strength data quality capability in a wide range of scenarios.
- The core components are Data Quality Workbench, Data Quality Server.
- Use to design, test, and deploy data quality processes, called Data Quality Workbench plans. Workbench allows you to test and execute plans as needed, enabling rapid data investigation and testing of data quality methodologies.
- Experience with Informatica components such as IDQ and Informatica Power Center.
- Experience in Python/Pyspark/Scala/Hive Programming.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- The Informatica Data Quality Developer (IDQ Developer) is responsible for designing, developing, testing, deploying and documenting a project’s data quality procedures and its outputs.
- The IDQ Developer must document at a functional level how the procedures work within the data quality applications.
- Develop SQL queries, stored procedures, python notebooks to support the extraction and transformation of data for business reporting needs.
- Make improvements to existing data processes to automate and enhance data quality.
- Redesign existing on-premise data processes using cloud technologies.
Interested candidates can share their updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or else, apply here: https://forms.office.com/r/vWc1bxg2JG