Tata Consultancy Services(TCS) Released Job Openings On 04/03/2023.Tata Consultancy Services is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company with its headquarters in Mumbai. It is a part of the Tata Group and operates in 150 locations across 46 countries..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Tata Consultancy Services(TCS) Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Tata Consultancy Services(TCS) Recruiting BCom,M.Com,BAF,BBI,BBA,BBM,BMS 2021 and 2022 Year of Passing Graduates for Financial Data Analyst position.Complete Details for the Financial Data Analyst as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Kolkata (Work from Office)
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 04/03/2023
- Mode of application :Walk In
- Time And Venue : 6th March, 2023, 8:30 Am to 10:30 Am.TCS Gitanjali Park, K Block Ground Floor Interview Area, New Town, Kolkata – 700156, West Bengal
Related Job : Genpact MEGA Virtual Drive On 10th March 2023 – 30 Openings
Job Description/Skills Required
- Experience – No Experience (fresher Only)
- Education – 2021 and 2022 Year of Passing Graduates from, M.com , Commerce Streams. BCom,BAF,BBI,BBA,BBM,BMS, from a recognized university/college.
- Shift: US Shift-Demand based Shift
- Garde: BPOS
- Source- External
- Base location –Kolkata (Work from Office)
Documents to Carry for the Walk-In Drive (Original Documents):
1.Latest passport size photograph – 1
2.TCS Application Form (DT no) (Link to create – https://nextstep.tcs.com )
4.Government Photo ID proof (Aadhar Card / PAN Card / Driving License / Passport / Voter ID)+(1 Photo copy of the same)
5.10th Marksheet and Passing Certificate
6.12th Marksheet and Passing Certificate
7.Graduation all semester / all year-wise Marksheets
8.Graduation Degree Certificate / Provisional Degree Certificate / Course Completion Certificate
9.Copy of Vaccination Certificate (Double dose)
·Courses & Discipline: 2021 and 2022 Year of Passing Graduates from, Commerce Streams. BCom, BAF, BBI, BBA, BBM, BMS, from a recognized university/college.
· Only Full-time courses (10th, 12th & Graduation) are considered. However, if you have completed your Secondary (Std. X) and/or Senior Secondary (Std. XII) course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling), you would be considered
·Students must go through two rounds of selection process (Interview & Test)
·Highest Qualification: Candidates should have completed the course in the stipulated course duration (i.e., No extended education – 3 years course should have been completed in the stipulated three years’ time)
·Backlogs / Arrears / ATKT: Candidates should NOT have any backlogs at the time of appearing for this process.
·Gap / Break in Education: It is mandatory to declare gaps in education if any in the TCS Application Form. Overall academic gap should not exceed 24 months until highest qualification. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education
·Work Experience: As this role is for ‘Entry Level Requirement’, students are not expected to have any prior experience.
# Experience, if any should not be more than 3 months post completing the Graduation. We are not considering
·Age: Candidates should meet the specified age criteria at the time of TCS selection process. Minimum age – 18 years and maximum age – 28 years
·Step 1: Ask Buddy to generate CT/DT reference number on https://nextstep.tcs.com under ‘BPS’
·Step 2: Buddy to login with CT/DT reference number, submit application form and click on ‘Check Status’ (Status should reflect “Application received”)