Thomson Reuters Recruiting BA, B.Com, BBA. BBM for the position Associate Content Specialist .This position requires BA, B.Com, BBA. BBM with prior experience. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 12th July 2022 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- Associate Content Specialist
|Company Name||Thomson Reuters|
|Salary Offering||₹50,000 – 3,00,000 P.A.|
|Hiring Designation||Associate Content Specialist|
|Qualification||BA, B.Com, BBA. BBM|
Job Role or Description
- The Associate Content Specialist for the Global Content Operations – Commentary business assists in the preparation and delivery of Legal/Tax and regulatory products in print and online platforms.
- Performs duties such as coding, copyreading, proof reading, editing, merging, rendering, loading, validation and publishing of content.
- Supports team publishing goals by meeting deadlines.
- Attends and participates in team meetings, prioritizes own work, and participates in the process performance management.
- Maintain a working relationship with all departments
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external contacts.
Company Profile Thomson Reuters Corporation is a Canadian multinational media conglomerate. The company was founded in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, where it is headquartered at the Bay Adelaide Centre.