Capita Recruiting B.com/M.com/BAF for the position Financial Analyst .This position requires B.com/M.com/BAF with prior experience. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 12th July 2022 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- Financial Analyst
|Salary Offering||₹ 3,00,000 – 4,50,000 P.A.|
|Hiring Designation||Financial Analyst|
Time and Venue 13th July – 15th July , 12.00 PM – 4.00 PM Capita India, Plant no 6, Gate no. 2,,Godrej and Boyce Complex,, MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India Contact – Sandeep Obhan
Job Role or Description
- Make calls to the Business Partners/Customers, using pre-approved scripts, guidelines and the training given. (whenever required)
- Send account statements for some clients and copy invoices when requested by Business Partners/Customers
- Maintain Chase Information on SAP/FSCM Credit Specialist system and use of SAP for invoice retrieval and client data, using pre-approved wording
- Refer any query debts to the relevant business and the onshore Credit Risk Specialists following an agreed process and resume chasing invoices when query is resolved
- Follow credit control procedures to collect outstanding debts in accordance to policies for the collection of all debts
- Send Final Demands when debt reaches between day 45 to day 53 (depending on the payment terms) and then refer the debt to the Onshore Credit Risk Specialists team for further action.
- Ensure compliance with the Credit Policy and contractual frameworks and agreed chase path, to ensure cash inflow is maximized and bad debts are minimized
- Using Business Partners Invoicing Portals for invoice status and ensuring that the details of any rejected invoices are logged as a query
Company Profile Capita is the UK€™s leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. With 70,000 dedicated staff across the UK, Europe, South Africa and India, we help make processes smarter, organisations more efficient and customer experiences better.