Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2021. Thomson Reuters recruiting CPA, CMA,CA,ICWA, MBA (Fin) for Analyst and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Thomson Reuters Corporation is a Canada-based multinational media conglomerate. The company was founded in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, where it is headquartered at 333 Bay Street.Eligibility for the Analyst as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Thomson Reuters
- Location : Bengaluru
- Post Name: Analyst
- Qualification: CPA, CMA,CA,ICWA, MBA (Fin)
- Experience:01+ years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 29/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Perform month end/quarter end/ Annual accounting for leases per IFRS 16.
- Assist the manager in preparation and analysing various reports pertaining to leases and any other reporting requirement on an ad-hoc basis.
- Support group and statutory audit requirements in terms of pulling back ups, calcs and other data.
- Assist in the review of journal entries as per IFRS 16 generated by the Lease Database on a monthly basis.
- Post offline or top side journal entries as required.
- Perform reconciliations between Lease Controller and SAP GL on a monthly basis and classify the open items, if any accurately.
- Have a basic to intermediate knowledge of IFRS 16 to relate the lease accounting to the practical situations that arise on day to day basis.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.