Accenture Recruitment 2021. Accenture recruiting B.com/CA Inter / ICWA Inter/MBA for Offering & Delivery Analyst and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Accenture plc is an Irish multinational company selling consulting and processing services. A Fortune Global 500 company, it reported revenues of $44.33 billion in 2020 and had 506,000 employees. In 2015, the company had about 150,000 employees in India, 48,000 in the US, and 50,000 in the Philippines.Eligibility for the Offering & Delivery Analyst as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Bengaluru: Accenture
- Post Name: Offering & Delivery Analyst
- Qualification: B.com/CA Inter / ICWA Inter/MBA
- Experience:2 to 4 years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 29/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Support financial management of noncontract costs for Avanade Advanced Technology center for India.
- Work closely with Accenture Technology finance on processes/SAP requirements etc
- Managing and validating expenses: Review and follow-up on questionable or invalid expenses
- Ensuring correct flow of resource cost through correct cost center mapping of India resources.
- Identify and drive cost saving measures with Business Leadership by analysis of actual spends with respect to the function wise budget allocated.
- Flagging any discrepancy in the actual costs with the assigned budget to management
- Ensure compliance to Accenture financial policies and procedures
- Preparation of financial reports based on SAP extracts.
- Proactively tracking and following up Time submissions of resources before the deadline to meet the financial targets.
- Approvals of rate type change of resources to support projects after necessary validations.
- Resolving stakeholder’s queries on seat charges and utilization.
- Managing queries on Avanade email account based on resources badging
- Timely delivery of any ad-hoc requests to support business requirements.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.