Accenture Recruitment 2021. Accenture recruiting B.Com/M.Com/MBA/CA Inter/ICWA(Inter) for Analyst-Record To Report and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume. Accenture PLC is an Irish-based multinational company providing consulting and professional services. The Fortune Global 500 company, which reported revenue of $ 44.33 billion by 2020 and employs 569,000 people. Eligibility for the Analyst-Record To Report as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Accenture
- Location :Hyderabad
- Post Name: Analyst-Record To Report
- Qualification: B.Com/M.Com/MBA/CA Inter/ICWA(Inter)
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 08/07/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- You will be aligned with our Finance Operations vertical and will be helping us in determining financial outcomes by collecting operational data/reports, whilst conducting analysis and reconciling transactions. The Record to Report team helps clients and organizations in their operational efficiency and balance sheet integrity, cuts time to close and safeguards compliance with regulatory requirements. The areas where this team’s expertise lies is in posting journal entries, preparing balance sheet reconciliations, reviewing entries and reconciliations, preparing cash forecasting statement, supporting month end closing, preparing reports and supports in audits. You will be responsible for Intercompany Account Reconciliation which involves recording & reconciliation of transactions, also includes assuring that transactional relationships between the entities are in balance. You will be reconciling AR sub ledger balances & highlighting any debit balance & provide details of reconciling against GL, Treasury open items, intercompany reconciliation & final summary of outstanding payments with discount earned & penalties paid.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Accenture Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Accenture Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.