Tech Mahindra Released Job Openings On 08-09-2021.Tech Mahindra is part of the US $15.4 billion Mahindra Group and is a leading global systems integrator and business transformation consulting organization, focused primarily on the telecommunications industry. Tech Mahindra helps companies innovate and transform by leveraging its unique insights, differentiated services and flexible partnering models. This has helped customers reduce operating costs, generate new revenue streams and gain competitive advantage. Tech Mahindra expanded its IT portfolio in 2009 by acquiring the leading global business and information technology services company, Mahindra Satyam (earlier known as Satyam Computer Services)..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Tech Mahindra s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Tech Mahindra Recruiting Any Graduate Candidates with 05-10+ Years of Experience for Finance/Budgeting Manager Position.Complete Details for the Finance/Budgeting Manager as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :India
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 08/09/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Should be good in Verbal and written Communication PAN India Work timing will be 9 AM to 6.30 PM IST with Weekly off on Friday and Saturday Should have Customer facing experience as he/she will be directly working with Customer Should have worked in Core accounting and preferably from Manufacturing industry Should have minimum overall 5 years of experience and minimum 3 years of experience on the following 1. IT spend analysis 2. IT vendor analysis 3. IT budget analysis 4. Problem solving and end to end process mapping 5. Managing the financial portion of IT contracts including large and complex contracts such as outsourcing and communications contracts 6. Generating the monthly dashboards summarizing financial forecasts and reconciliations to actuals 7. Manage IT cost center, project and account set-up (project WBS and work orders) Should be able to use BI for advanced analytics and what if analysis. Candidates with experience in SAP would be preferred.