Bank of India Released Job Openings On 08-09-2021. Bank of India is an Indian nationalized bank. It is headquartered in the Bandra Kurla Complex, Mumbai and is owned by the Ministry of Finance, Government of India. Founded in 1906, it has been state-owned since its nationalization in 1969. ..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Bank of India s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Bank of India Recruiting Graduate Candidates with 01+ Years of Experience for Office Attendant Position.Complete Details for the Office Attendant as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Madhya Pradesh
- No of Vacancies:21
- Details of Salary:8k-20k per Month
- Opening date for online Application: 08/09/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- All general subordinate work of the RSETI required for assisting the Director and other staff of the RSETI for smooth functioning of the day to day activities. Up keeping of premises including office, training class rooms, dormitory, bathrooms, filing cabinet, visitors lounge, etc. Any other work entrusted by the Director of RSETI from time to time. 5. Eligibility: Minimum matriculate (10th) pass.
- Candidate with the ability to read and write local language will be preferred. The candidate should preferably be a resident of the district where the RSETI is located. 6. One vacancy for the post of office attendant in our RSETI Khandwa, one vacancy for post of office attendant at RSETI Burhanpur and one vacancy for post of office attendant at khargone on contractual basis for a period of Two Years.