TATA Steel Recruitment 2021. TATA Steel recruiting CA,ICWA (CMA) for Audit Manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume. TATA Steel Established in 1907 as Asias first integrated private sector steel company, Tata Steel Group is among the top-ten global steel companies with an annual crude steel capacity of over 29 million tonnes per annum (mtpa). It is now the worlds second-most geographically-diversified steel producer, with operations in 26 countries and a commercial presence in over 50 countries. The Tata Steel Group, with a turnover of US$ 24.82 billion in FY 13, has over 80,000 employees across five continents.. Eligibility for the Audit Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: TATA Steel
- Location :Jamshedpur
- Post Name: Audit Manager
- Qualification: CA,ICWA (CMA)
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 04/07/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- -Conducting Audits and preparation of draft audit reports. Provide recommendations for improving business processes, management controls, cost reduction / revenue optimisation, system modification etc., Ensure implementation of Quality management systems Identify opportunities for improving the business processes, management controls etc., while conducting an audit. Identify new auditable areas, if any, during the course of audits.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in TATA Steel Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with TATA Steel Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.