Ernst and Young Services Recruitment 2021. Ernst and Young Services recruiting CA for Manager IDT and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume. Ernst and Young Services Pvt. Ltd As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. Eligibility for the Manager IDT as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Ernst and Young Services
- Location :Bangalore
- Post Name: Manager IDT
- Qualification: CA
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 04/07/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Understanding of client issues-Ability to discuss basic technical issues, ask appropriate questions and gather relevant information from the client. Develops rapport with the lower levels of client management; responds in a timely manner, displays commitment to outstanding client service.
- Responsible for the complete execution of the assigned engagements -. Analysis & Interpretation of Provisions under the Central Excise Act & Rules framed thereunder, Customs Act & Rules thereunder, Cenvat Credit Rules, Service Tax Statute, Provisions pertaining to VAT, issues relating to Classification and Valuation of Goods under Central Excise and Customs, Issues pertaining to Excise Rules, Modvat/Cenvat Credit Rules and Cenvat Accounting, Indirect Tax Compliances including VAT, Service Tax, STPI (b). Coordination with the department for obtaining approvals, registrations, etc.
- Awareness of services that the practice provides-Builds internal networks to develop understanding of service line offerings and bring potential opportunities to the attention of the team.
- Networking & Identification of opportunities-Begins to identify new opportunities for existing clients and communicates to manager. Networks internally within the peer group and other levels in the firm in order to gain understanding of issues that may impact issues with his clients.
- Effective implementation and review of work programs. Updates the manager proactively on various work related issues.
- Coordinates with the Manager/Senior Executive the planning and management of assignments.
- Provides timely and high-quality services and work products that exceed client expectations.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Ernst and Young Services Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Ernst and Young Services Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.