Silicon Valley Bank Recruitment 2021. Silicon Valley Bank recruiting CA, CPA, CIA, CISA, MBA for Manager – Financial Risk and Controls and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume. Silicon Valley Bank is a US-based high-tech commercial bank that is a subsidiary of SVB Financial Group. The bank has helped fund more than 30,000 startups. SVB is on the list of largest banks in the United States. It is the largest bank in Silicon Valley. The Bank operates in various countries. Eligibility for the Manager – Financial Risk and Controls as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Silicon Valley Bank
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name: Manager – Financial Risk and Controls
- Qualification: CA, CPA, CIA, CISA, MBA
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 03/07/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- End to end responsibility of SOX program and Regulatory Reporting Framework
- Work on the recruitment of staff members
- Coach, lead and mentor the team
- Analyzing and review processes/reports which are key for Financial Reporting and Regulatory Reporting
- Interviewing the first line of defense and validating the end-to-end process documentation is updated, identify gaps, and design issues
- Reporting status and maintaining effective workflow
- Coordinating activities with the first line of defense, including setting up walkthroughs, testing checkpoints, and training
- Review working papers to ensure all documentation is in accordance with professional standards.
- Make sure that Project management of SOX and Regulatory Audit is on time
- Prepare and review management reports for India and US management team
- Communicate deficiencies, assists the first line of defense with remediation plans creation, and confirm remediation plans are adequate to comply with professional standards
- Acts as a liaison with both internal and external auditors.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Silicon Valley Bank Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Silicon Valley Bank Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.