TATA Power Recruiting B. Com,CA,M. Com for the position Associate Treasury .This position requires B. Com,CA,M. Com with prior experience. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 25/09/2023 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- Associate Treasury
|Company Name||TATA Power|
|Salary Offering||2-5 Lacs P.A.|
|Hiring Designation||Associate Treasury|
|Qualification||B. Com,CA,M. Com|
Time and Venue : 7th October , 10.00 AM – 5.00 PM,TATA POWER SAKI RECEIVING STATION – 94, Tunga Rd, Ganesh Nagar, Marol, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400072 (View on map)
Job Role or Description
- 1. Opening of Letter of Credits (LCs) through Trade online
- 2. Import and domestic vendor Payments against LCs
- 3. Documentation of Buyers Credit / Suppliers Credit
- 4. Remittances against Buyers Credit / Suppliers Credit
- 5. Establishment of Bank Guarantees
- 6. Foreign Currency Remittances,
- 7. Submission of Bill of Entries (BoE)
- 8. Necessary RBI Compliances
- 9. Monitoring of Non-Fund Based Limits
- 10. Investment /redemption of surplus fund & accounting in SAP TRM.
- Preferred candidate profile
- 1. Knowledge of SAP-FICO & TRM Module
- 2. Knowledge of Banking and Trade Finance processes and regulations,
- 3. Proficiency in MS Office (Advanced Excel).
- 4. Relationship building skills
- 5. Good communication & presentation skills
Company Profile Led by a powerful vision, Tata Power pioneered the generation of electricity in India. It has now successfully served the Mumbai consumers for over ninety years and has spread its footprints across the nation. Today, it is the countrys largest private player in the sector. Apart from Mumbai and Delhi, the company has generation capacities in Jojobera, Jharkhand and Karnataka.As a growth strategy , Tata Power has ventured into several greenfield projects in Generation.