WNS Released Job Openings On 25/09/2023.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for WNS s Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
WNS Pune is hiring for CA Freshers/MBA – Finance/PG – Finance for Charted Accountant.
Important Details :
- Location : Bangalore/ Bengaluru,Karnataka
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application:25/09/2023
- Mode of application :Online
- Contact : Deeksha.email@example.com
Job Description/Skills Required
Role & responsibilities
- 2 + Years work experience in projects related to either SOX Testing / Internal Audit/ Control Testing/Compliance Testing.
- Identify key opportunity areas with client processes and lead projects to improve process efficiency and effectiveness
- Formulate improvement plans based on wastes & variations identified during analysis.Work closely with operations team to collect data and assess the current situation.
- CA Freshers/MBA – Finance/PG – Finance
- Experience: Freshly Qualified/1+yrs of work experience as a CA/CPA/CIA
- Min 2+ work experience for non-qualified (non-CA/CPA/CIA) candidates.
- Business acumen, analytical mind-set, and strong result orientation.
- Proficiency in MS-PowerPoint and MS-Excel.
- Proficiency in spoken & written English.
- High level of commitment and flexibility, poise, communication, and teamwork skills.
Special Role Requirement –
- Zeal to work in a dynamic BPM environment and keen to acquire working knowledge of varied processes with different operational teams.
- Individual Contributor Role.
- Willing to mirror client timing depending on the project assignment.
- Accuracy & Integrity in data handling.
- Ability to work with people and teams with diverse priorities.
About Company: WNS is a leading global Business Process Management (BPM) company. WNS offers business value to 200+ global clients by combining operational excellence with deep domain expertise in key industry verticals, including Banking and Financial Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Manufacturing, Media and Entertainment, Professional Services, Retail & Consumer Packaged Goods, Telecom and Diversified Businesses, Shipping and Logistics, Travel and Leisure and Utilities.