Tata International Recruitment 2021. Tata International recruiting CA/ICWA(CMA) for Manager – F&A/Accounts Manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume. Tata International Limited is a premier trading and distribution company with a network of offices and subsidiaries spanning more than 29 countries in Africa, Asia, Europe and the Americas. Eligibility for the Manager – F&A/Accounts Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Tata International
- Location :Mumbai (All Areas)
- Post Name: Manager – F&A/Accounts Manager
- Qualification: CA/ICWA(CMA)
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 10/07/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- 1. Help create and drive annual business plans though generation and analysis of requisite MIS. Prepare, consolidate and review monthly MIS. 2. Identify idle capital and develop actions plans for unlocking value. Follow up and review progress on areas like liquidation of inventory, overdue debtors / advances, working capital management, etc. To vet the contracts with suppliers and customers on commercial terms including payment terms, taxation etc. 3. To coordinate with Operations team, Schaumburg for preparation of import export documents from the bank finance point of view. To review the shipment status weekly and be a facilitator to smooth conducting of the business. 4. To keep exploring the possibility of having banking facilities and conclude in consultation with Banking & Treasury / Corporate Finance. 5. To maintain healthy relationship with the banks for day to day operations of the account and ensure with adequate bank facilities. 6. Manage the F & A team in Mumbai for accounting and transaction processing in NAVISION if necessary. 7. To review the interest cost, bank charges etc. and keep them within the budgeted levels. 8. To coordinate with the statutory auditors, finalize the accounts as per the accounting standards and ensure to meet deadlines for submission to Corporate Finance for consolidation. 9. To ensure compliance of corporate guidelines on currency hedging. 10. To work closely with the Operations department to ensure a smooth operation of all transactions. 11. To work very closely with the Business Unit Head and CFO- Metals.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Tata International Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Tata International Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.