Accenture Recruitment 2021. Accenture recruiting CA/ICWA/Degree in Accounting,Finance/MBA/PGDM for Head/VP/GM-CFO/Financial Controller and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume. Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Eligibility for the Head/VP/GM-CFO/Financial Controller as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Accenture
- Location :India
- Post Name: Head/VP/GM-CFO/Financial Controller
- Qualification: CA/ICWA/Degree in Accounting,Finance/MBA/PGDM
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 10/07/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- You will be part of the Performance and Advisory- Account and Portfolio Performance team for Services- Technology You will – oLead analytics and insights on sustainable profitable growth of the Technology business through its strategic priorities oProactively maximize our Finance advisory role partnering with business to drive actionable insights through impactful Storytelling
- Lead a global team across locations, working with the Market Finance tech leads and the Strategic priority finance leads for Technology Champion finance initiatives within the P&AP team collaborating with finance teams globally. Provide real time insights and actionable solutions to drive Accenture Technology Ambitions. Key Functions: Lead driving sustainable revenue growth while optimizing profitability for Accenture Technology working closely with the CFO for Technology business.
- Drive analysis and insights on the strategic priorities for Tech- IPS, Cloud and Security as key growth engines for actionable business outcomes, with an understanding the business through the dimensions of service group, markets and priority areas of investment Lead financial modeling and advisory support for Technology strategic initiatives
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Accenture Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Accenture Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.