Tata International Released Job Openings On 29-09-2021.Tata International Limited is a premier trading and distribution company with a network of offices and subsidiaries spanning more than 29 countries in Africa, Europe, Middle East, Latin America and Asia…Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Tata International s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Tata International Recruiting CA/ICWA (CMA) Candidates with 08-10+ Years of Experience for Manager – Business Finance Position.Complete Details for the Manager – Business Finance as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Mumbai
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 29/09/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Support the development of short / medium / long term business plans
- Help create and drive annual business plans & budgets though generation and analysis of requisite MIS. Prepare, consolidate and review monthly MIS for Tata International Limited
- Overseeing day to day accounting and financing operations, cash flow planning and ensure availability of funds as needed.
- Ensure compliance with accounting policies under local GAAP and Ind AS.
- Critically evaluate the performance of various business units through an analysis of profitability, top-line growth, cost control, etc.
- Managing accounts finalization and audits
- Maintain an optimum talent level in the team through engagement and development
- Ensuring hedging of forex with strategy to minimize forex risk of the organization
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and handling Internal audit
- Ensuring statutory compliances, oversee accounts / audit finalization, support in structuring deals
- Direct as well indirect tax data maintenance and ensuring compliance
- Implementation of authority matrix and approved SOP across the business
- Provision of ad-hoc information as requested and duties assigned by reporting manager.
- On time submission of various corporate data and reports.