Tata International Released Job Openings On 10-08-2021.Tata International Limited is a premier trading and distribution company with a network of offices and subsidiaries spanning more than 29 countries in Africa, Europe, Middle East, Latin America and Asia. As a member of the reputed business conglomerate the Tata Group, we pride ourselves in upholding the highest ethical standards in the way we conduct our businesses. Supported by a 6,000+ strong employee base, we are strongly driven by customer centricity, and have, over the years, formed strategic alliances and partnerships with market leaders that have reinforced our role as preferred partners in international trade and business Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Tata International s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Tata International Recruiting CA/ICWA (CMA) Candidates with 07-09+ Years of Experience for Executive – F&A Position.Complete Details for the Executive – F&A as follows.
Important Details :+
- Location : Mumbai (All Areas)( Wadala East )
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 10/08/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Desription/Skills Required
- Should be well verse with Banking. (Knowledge of Trade finance will be added advantage)
- Managing daily Funds, funds forecasting.
- Deploying ideal fund every day.
- Managing credit line both India and Overseas. Liasoning with Bank time to time.
- Negotiating with supplier for onboarding under various financing instruments.
- Keep a close tab on the funds and credit line and report daily.
- Managing the WC, closely working with vertical CFO on funds & Line management.
- Tax and GST compliance.
- Ontime filing of return. Reconciliation of GSTR2A and supplier record. Ensure no tax leakage.
- Ensure all invoice posted in system are GST complied.
- Ensure TDS / TCS returns are filed in time and there is no non-compliance.